At Bixler Moore, LLC, we focus on estate planning, elder law and closely related practice areas. What this means for you is that we provide answers to difficult questions, such as:
- How can I make sure my assets go to the people I want to receive them after I pass away?
- If I become incapacitated, how can I make sure people I trust can make medical and financial decisions for me?
- If I need expensive long-term care, how will I pay for it? Can I get financial assistance from Medicaid?
- How can I ensure my child with special needs will be well cared for when I can no longer provide his or her care myself?
- Am I eligible for Veterans Benefits, particularly Aid and Attendance?
- What is required to settle an estate or administer a trust?
- What is the best way to structure my business and transition out of it when the time comes?
We invite you to explore this site to learn how we can help you find answers to questions like these and many others. Better yet, why not contact us to set up a consultation? We welcome the opportunity to meet with you personally and talk about how we can help you protect the people you love and the assets you own. Let’s talk soon.